Nicolle is so excited to be a speaker at this fabulous event! More information below:
Now that your past the life-changing proposal, you finally understand why people say planning a wedding is stressful.
Between choosing how to spend your budget and trying to keep your wedding party and future in-laws happy, you’ve got a lot on your plate.
The Wedding 101 Workshop presented by Love in Yeg is an intimate planning workshop, featuring experts with a combined 40+ years of experience in the wedding and events industry. Limited to 15 lucky couples!
You’ve got a million decisions to make in the next year and a half. So start the process off right, and leave our workshop with the confidence and knowledge to take the next step.
At our exclusive workshop (limited to 15 lucky couples), find out…
- Why typical budget planning templates don’t work, and how to customize your budget so you can decide what matters most to you.
- How to research and hire vendors with confidence through every step of the planning process.
- What goes into photographing a wedding, and why this is one of the most important parts of your wedding to get right.
- Helpful shortcuts to make the wedding planning easier and much less stressful
- 2018 décor trend forecast: how to put your own twist on the trends so your wedding stands out and reflects your style.
Bonus: tour one of Edmonton’s most intimate and charming wedding venues, Little Brick Café. Your ticket includes even more, including:
- A copy of Blush Magazine (featuring real weddings from across Alberta) - $10 value
- A complimentary cocktail and snacks - $10 value
- A swag bag featuring all the vendors you need to meet to complete your wedding day - $50 value
- Dedicated Q & A time to get your individual questions answered by experts who can help! - $150 value
That's over $200 in bonuses!
Thursday, October 26th at 7:00pm
Little Brick Café (10004 90 Street)
$25 per person or $40 per couple
Buy your tickets here: http://www.loveinyegshow.ca/wedding-101-workshop/
Tickets available through pre-sale only. No tickets will be available at the door.